Monday, August 31, 2015

Book Review: Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

Spoilers from previous books ++ Spoilers from previous books ++ Spoilers from previous books



Hey Readers!
Yesterday I finished Heir of Fire, the third book in the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas, my all-time favorite Fantasy series. These books just keep getting better and better, it's crazy! - In the best way possible:

I honestly don't want to write too much about the plot because the best thing you can do is just jump right into it knowing next to nothing about it. 

In this book we get a bunch of new characters; one of them is Manon. She's a pretty powerful witch and I actually liked her from the beginning. A lot of people hated her first but I thought she was really bad-ass and kind of cool. 
Then there are new people introduced in Wendlyn where Celaena was sent to. I'm only going to mention two of them because they are not too much of a spoiler. Luca and Emrys. I liked them so much, they were so nice to Celaena and tried to give her a feeling of "home". They accepted her even when she was ... let's call it "moody".

The story itself was just so epic and amazing and awesome and I could write a lot more of these words but I think you get the point ;-)
And, think about how good the first and second books were and that the third was even better. Now imagine the level of epicness of the final book! I know we still have to wait a few years untill it's out but I can dream, right?
Do you know these book series or books you want to finish so badly but at the same time don't want to end? This is one of them.

I cannot wait for Tuesday when Queen of Shadows comes out - it's too long!! 

https://bookboundbrunette.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/give-it-to-me-gif.gif
 

















Thanks for reading!
Comment and subscribe or follow by email! 

No comments:

Post a Comment